Sunday, April 12, 2009

Night Stand

This application is compleltey free and has probably the best possible icon.
Now, I haven't done much research on the developer, but I'm guessing that the fellow likes to enjoy the soothing sensation of marijuana. The icon is permanently set to 4:20, which of course is known worldwide as a date and time of day to smoke the sweet sensai.

The application has plenty of options including an alarm. If you have something nice to stand your phone up, this application would eliminate the need for a clock radio!

It is for this reason that I give Night Stand it's own special place as third app ever to be reviewed by me. I hope everyone likes the posts, please check back often to encourage more work.

420 Icon?! Get this now!! (5/5)


No comments:

Post a Comment